West Walton Community Primary School, Cambs: Student Feedback
I like Lexia because it sharpens your mind. The comprehension units have really helped me improve on my comprehension tests. Overall, it is very helpful and fun. I really love the animations at the end. I would definitely recommend this to someone else!
We have received some fantastic student testimonials from West Walton Community Primary School.
- I like Lexia because it sharpens your mind. The comprehension units have really helped me improve on my comprehension tests. Overall, it is very helpful and fun. I really love the animations at the end. I would definitely recommend this to someone else!
- I use Core5. I like Lexia because it helps me with my knowledge. It explains and gives a demonstration of what to do. I think it’s helped me with a lot of things. My favourite part is the spelling. There is less talking when you already know what to do. I would recommend this to people who are home-schooled. At home, I do Lexia and I think it is a good program.
- I use PowerUp. I really like the word study and grammar lessons. I like how it gives us a video to explain things. I really enjoy using PowerUp at home and my parents enjoy watching me do it.
- I use Lexia Core5. This has helped me because I have improved in spelling. I think it has helped with reading. My favourite part is fluent reading because I don’t have to read out loud to other people.
- I would recommend Lexia to another student because you can learn lots of things and it’s very helpful. For example, I don’t like reading out loud but Lexia is very useful for practising.
- I am on Lexia Core5 and I enjoy Lexia because it expands my learning ability in a fun way. Lexia has helped me understand things better. My favourite part is the graphics when you accomplish something. I don’t suggest any improvement and it is good to use at home.
- I use Lexia Core5. I like that there is someone talking in Lexia. And when you finish a level it makes you feel like you’re getting better at Lexia. I would recommend to do it at home for 2 to 3 days a week so you know more.
- I am using Core5 and I love Lexia because it’s very animated and fun. Lexia has helped a lot with my reading, spelling and comprehension. I also try to use Lexia a lot at home. I think other students should use Lexia.
- Lexia Core5 Reading is amazing. It has funny animations and great sound. It has helped me so much with my English and spelling. I recommend Lexia Core5 reading.
- I think Lexia is amazing because it helps me learn but in a fun way. Lexia has helped me specifically with comprehension and understanding what I read. Altogether, I think that Lexia Core 5 is astonishing and is appropriate for any age.