Results of scientifically-based research studies prove that Lexia improves reading scores. Some reading software producers claim to be research based.Not only is Lexia reading skills software research based – it is research evidenced!
Lexia has been reviewed in ‘What works for children and young people with literacy difficulties?’ The effectiveness of intervention schemes Fifth Edition, Greg Brooks, Professor of Education: University of Sheffield (page 69).
- Lexia improves Reading Scores (R-Y9)
- Builds Early Literacy Skills
- Lowest performers benefit the most from Lexia®
- Proven to close the Reading Gap
- Supports English Language Learners
- Helps older learners advance
- Benefits are tied to consistent usage (good implementation)
For further detail, on our unparalleled efficacy of research, please click here.
Note: LexiaUK would like to emphasise that US software has been fully anglicised for the UK market. For results from UK teachers please see our case studies.