Who Are We? – LexiaUK
At LexiaUK, we are more than just a company; we are a community of passionate individuals working together to make a positive impact on the schools, educators and students we support.
Our mission is simple, yet profound: To empower educators and strive for “Literacy for All”.
We are committed to providing innovative, research-proven solutions that help learners of all ages and abilities unlock their full potential, fostering a brighter, successful future.
What it’s Like to Work at LexiaUK
Joining the LexiaUK team means stepping into an environment where your skills, knowledge and contributions truly matter. We’ve cultivated a friendly, dynamic and diverse office environment that celebrates collaboration, innovation, and individual growth.
Here’s a glimpse into what you can expect when you embark on your journey with us:
- Financial Wellbeing – We offer market-competitive rates, generous incentive schemes in numerous roles, and a company pension. As our business grows, there are regular opportunities to take on new roles within the company.
- Comprehensive Training – We believe in investing in our people. When you join LexiaUK, you’ll have access to a full and comprehensive induction and training program. We’ll equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to truly shine in your role.
- Rewards and Perks – At LexiaUK, we value your hard work and dedication. That’s why we offer access to exclusive reward schemes, including Perkbox and BHN Network. Enjoy a wide range of discounts, benefits and special offers, all designed to enhance your overall well-being and work-life balance.
- Health and Well-being – Your health matters to us. As part of the LexiaUK team, you’ll receive membership in our private healthcare scheme, Health Shield, ensuring that you and your loved ones have access health care benefits as well as a library of hundreds of health and wellbeing resources.
- Additional holidays packages – To recognise the hard work of our team, we provide two holiday packages on top of standard leave: Our summer ‘Wellbeing Week’ gives you an extra five days’ holiday to help you do the things you want to do. To support full festive period relaxation, we provide up to four extra ‘Christmas Gift Day’ holidays. Finally, over one week in August, we reduce working hours – all with full pay!
- Social Connection: We understand the importance of work-life balance. At LexiaUK, we organise regular team social events where you can connect with your colleagues, build meaningful relationships and have fun together! Whether it’s team-building activities, celebrations, or simply enjoying a pint down at the pub, we’re all about creating a supportive, enjoyable workplace.
We are a growing team dedicated to making a positive impact. If you’re looking to be part of a team that values your growth, well-being and contributions, come join us on our mission to empower individuals through education.
Think you have what it takes? Explore our opportunities below or send a CV to email@example.com to be considered for future roles. Your journey starts here!
Interested in joining the LexiaUK team? Take a look at our current vacancies below.
There are currently no vacancies. Check back later for further opportunities.