Published in January 2018
At all LexiaUK Events, senior leaders are invited to attend a presentation on the benefits of Lexia Reading Skills Software. Schools new to the program will be offered an extended pilot completely free of charge. Current users are welcome to join the session to share their experiences and be updated on recent developments.
Thursday, 26th April and Friday 27th April 8:30am, 12:30pm and 4:30pm
Friday 25th May, 9am
Thursday, 7th June 8:30am
Friday, 8th June 8:30am
Friday, 8th June 12:30pm
The above events will cover the following:
- Intervention: a systematic and scalable personalised approach to mastering essential reading skills.
- Prevention: Lexia identifies those at highest risk of reading failure, prescribing a solution.
- Developing greater depth: practise in academic vocabulary and advanced comprehension skills.
- SPAG: how Lexia addresses spelling and grammar rules.
- Progress monitoring: reports provide formative assessment, progress and mastery information.