Published in June 2018
Lydia’s Lexia Star User Competition directions:
- First of all, make sure that you have a Class set up in MyLexia that includes all of your Lexia Students.
- In the ‘Reading’ section, click on this class to enter the class overview.
- Click ‘Class Reports’ at the top.
- Select the ‘Usage’ Card.
- To get detailed minutes, you will need to select the ‘Usage Details’ button at the top. This will give you details over how many minutes a student has completed over the timeframe.
- You can edit the timeframe to include the term or half term as needed by selecting a ‘Custom’ date range at the top of the page.
Stuart’s customer tip of the month:
“Are you ready for the end of the academic year? Don’t forget to print the Skills Progress Reports at the end of the academic year to show the fantastic progress the children have made.
Following this, remember to move your children onto the next academic year in the ‘Manage’ tab on www.mylexia.com.”
If you need more help with this, please contact the Customer Care Team on 0191 482 1939 or attend one of our webinars during July. Details can be found here.
Katie’s customer tip of the month:
Review timetabling for September by viewing the previous years usage details on myLexia to ensure students meet their usage in the new academic year.