Lexia Implementation Training
An Enhanced Customer Experience
We support our schools at every step of the way and provide a package of support with every single purchase. As a valued customer, you will benefit from an enhanced level of customer care which lasts the duration of your licence. From initial implementation guidance to on-going technical advice and support, our dedicated customer care team will provide tailored one-to-one support to ensure Lexia is fully optimised within your school.
LexiaUK User Support Features
- Team of dedicated Customer Care Consultants
- Open from 8:30 to 16:30, 5 days a week
- Implementation progress reviews throughout your first 12 months
- Tailored training and support options for Lexia Managers and Daily Users
- Advice on best practice and a personalised action plan to help support your implementation
- Ongoing web-based refresher training (for example, if your Lexia-trained staff members move on, or for future proofing)
- Free software updates and technical phone support
- Support and advice when introducing Lexia to federations, clusters or feeder schools
Free Technical Support
We offer a freephone technical advice hotline as part of our support package.
Freephone UK team open from 8.30am-12.30pm
Freephone US team 12.30pm-9pm
For system requirements, FAQ’s and downloads click here.
Additional Training Requirements
Whether you are looking to train additional staff or develop a deeper knowledge of Lexia, we can also provide a range of training options to suit your needs.
Training can be provided on-line or on site depending on your requirements.
* This free service can be withdrawn by LexiaUK at any time without prior notice.