Reading & Phonics Research
Results of scientifically-based research studies prove that Lexia improves reading scores. Some reading software producers claim to be research based. Not only is Lexia reading software research based – it is research evidenced. Please follow the links for Peer Reviews of our reading software.
Note: LexiaUK would like to stress that US software has been fully anglicised for the UK market. For results from UK teachers please see our case studies.
- Florida Center for Reading Research: Lexia Reading
- FCRR Highlights
- Summary Table for FCRR Reports
- The Efficacy of Computer-Based Supplementary Phonics Programs for Advancing Reading Skills in At-Risk Elementary Students
- Evaluation of Lexia Software in Boston Public Schools
- Leveraging Technology to Improve Test Scores: A Case Study of Low-income Hispanic Students
- Computer Assisted Instruction: Successful Only with Proper Implementation
- Lexia Research Report
- The Efficacy of Computer Assisted Instruction for Advancing Literacy Skills in Kindergarten Children [Abstract]
- Benefits of Computer Assisted Instruction for Struggling Readers in Middle School