A Phonics Led Reading Skills Solution – Proven Results!
More than just a phonics programme:
Lexia Reading™ teaches the essential components of successful reading: phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary and comprehension.
Suitable for all ages and abilities:
Lexia Reading™, advances reading skills R – Y4 and accelerates learning for at-risk pupils Y5 to adult. Lexia reading skills software has been proven effective with English language learners.
How are these results achieved?
At the student interface, Lexia Reading™, delivers a highly personalised learning experience where exercises adapt automatically, according to individual need. As students work independently on the software, Lexia’s browser based reporting system instantly provides teachers with real-time data to inform planning and differentiated instruction. This saves time as there is much less need to stop instruction to take time consuming paper based tests. Lexia’s reports identifies at-risk students and provides printable resources if additional support is required.
Used as an essential part of any reading curriculum, this research proven, scalable technology can ensure both student and teacher needs are met at very little cost when compared to traditional approaches.
Lexia software is designed with the busy teacher in mind:
- Lexia Reading software is simple to use and easily managed
- The software automatically adapts to accommodate weaker or stronger readers
- Assists phonics teaching
- Supports at-level and accelerates at-risk students
- Reports on individual and group progress – a powerful planning tool
- Lexia’s reading skills software frees up your time to teach!
Personalised Learning – Students love our reading skills software:
- Age appropriate content and graphics (pre reading – adult)
- Students learn independently
- Lexia works at the pace of the individual learner
- Available to use at home, promoting parental involvement
- Instant feedback is provided on progress
- Lexia motivates those students who are reluctant to learn
- All of our reading software is multisensory